A domain name is your unique identity on the Internet. You can choose from over 400 domain extensions to get the perfect identity for you or your business
Web hosting refers to space online where you can upload your website, manage your emails, create your database and a lot more. Web hosting works with a domain name to publish your project online.
Muzu is a lightweight website builder is easy to use and requires zero technical expertise. With Muzu, You can build a website for yourself and others in 10 minutes
We offer a range of services that would help boost your business.
Our 24/7 Customer Support team is available to assist you with any inquiries or issues you may have. Whichever way you choose to engage us, we will be here to assist.
You may make payment with your debit cards, bank transfer, online banking and USSD using the PayStack payment option.
You may make payment with your debit cards, online banking, USSD, QR code and MPesa using the Rave payment option.
You may make payment with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner's Club and EnRoute credit cards using the PayPal payment option.
You may make payments with your debit cards using the Klump payment option. You can complete your transaction and pay 25% immediately and spread the other 75% over 3 months.
*Choose any of our online payment options to get your invoices activated instantly and services activated automatically.
*Once payment has been made, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the name of the depositor, slip number, date of payment, amount paid, and invoice number of the order.
Our experts are on hand to help every step of the way. They offer assistance, help with website migrations and ongoing tech support by live chat and ticket.